Cameras have been essential in securing homes and businesses since its release in the market. It not only monitors your surroundings to keep you updated on what’s happening but it also acts as a deterrent against potential danger.
Fortunately, the market has a new revolutionary device which extends this capability to people. Occly is a wearable safety camera which provides you the assurance that any threatening occurrence will be recorded and will be sent to an emergency response team that’s readily available to dispatch authorities anytime you need it. This wearable personal safety device has the following useful features to help us go through our day without any worries:
- 4 cameras that provide optimal coverage of almost 360 degrees
- Microphone to record live audio
- Real-time delivery of images to the emergency response team
- Panic button and alarm sensors that immediately notifiy the emergency response team
- Sirens triggered by automatic alarm sensors to call attention to your location and situation
- Bluetooth capability
- LED lighting
- Water resistant
- Convertible to an in-room security system or a dashcam
Because it is bluetooth compatible, you may use the carefully designed Mobile Safety App in conjunction with this device. It would allow its users to send automated text alerts to family and friends and provides information relating to suspicious activities and locations to all its users.
For only 199 USD, Occly fuses real-time monitoring and social awareness into one extremely functional safety device for personal and commercial use. You no longer have to worry about that dark alley you have to pass through every night. You no longer have to worry about being alone at home or anywhere else, for that matter. This is all thanks to this truly remarkable bodycam, Occly.
Do you have a price tag for your own safety and security?
Let us know in the comments below!